Tuesday, August 1, 2006

Knitting and Crocheting in the summer Heat

Hi Everyone,

I am visiting my son and family in MA, and just discovered that I can post to my blog.  For some reason, I thought that I had to be at my home computer in order to add entries.  Oh well, good thing that I can knit and crochet more efficiently that I can work a computer :-).

I managed to finish all my projects and meet my latest deadlines before leaving, so I am now concentrating on some new designs.  While attending TNNA and CGOA I made lots of contacts with yarn companies, publishers, magazine editors etc, and came home with new yarns to try out.  The heat in the Boston area has reached record breaking numbers, but thankfully we are air conditioned and pretty comfortable, so this afternoon, I started playing with yarn, hooks and needles.

Keep cool

Margaret

No comments: