Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Busy, busy time

Good Morning Everyone,

So much going on all at once.  I am leaving very soon to teach a workshop for the Northern Ill, Chapter of CGOA, at the Rolling Meadows Library in Rolling Meadows, Ill.  This workshop was the "baby" of Rosalie Johnston, who convinced me that her group would love me to come do a workshop for them.  I won't forget my camera this time, so watch for pictures soon. 

Previously I told you that my pal Tim Klein, www.yarncar.com would be in Austin , Texas, in October, at the same time that I will be doing workshops for Texas Camp Crochet.  Tim and I are trying to plan the possibility of meeting at the workshop so that all the attendees can get to meet Tim and see his fabulous car.  Wouldn't that be a hoot if we can pull it off. 

In the midst of all this preparation for the upcoming workshops, several of my design proposals have been accepted, and the possibility of a new book is becoming very real.  More on all this activity later.

Have a great day

Margaret

No comments: