Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Entrelac Crochet

I had a nice surprise at my Monday morning class .  L. came in with a beautiful afghan in a gorgeous color way, it was camel, gray and white, in the entrelac stitch.  She reminded me that she had taken one of my workshops on entrelac, and told me that it was her eighth one.  She loves doing the stitch so much, and everyone loves receiving them.  She adds her own inventive ways of introducing the color, and adds other touches that make them truly different.  She promised to send me a picture to post. 

If  I could only remember to bring my camera with me all the time, it would be great !!

I am still getting lots of responses to my call for class ideas.  Soon I will start compiling them, and hopefully have lots of new workshops to offer.

Margaret

No comments: