Thursday, March 23, 2006

CROCHET MAGAZINE

Hi All,

I received my new issue of Crochet Magazine today, and was thrilled to see that my sweater set was featured as the Editor's Choice. The outfit looks wonderful, the photos are great.   I really like the direction that Crochet has taken in the last few issues.  So modern and fresh looking, lots of wonderful fashions etc.  Hats off to Crochet Magazine.

I also received the first copy of HOOKED BAGS today.  The actual book, not just mock ups, or photos, but the honest to goodness book.  The package was very damaged, and the cover slightly marred, but it looked beautiful to me.  There is definitely something special about seeing all your work come together in print.  Now I cannot wait to see the others.

Good night all

Margaret 

No comments: