Thursday, June 22, 2006

King of Prussia Event

Good Morning Everyone,

I am doing a happy dance this morning because I have finally finished and sent off the final two  projects for my latest book.  Instructions are all done too, so that is a big job done.  Just a few finishing up things and thats it. 

I am turning my attention this morning to getting ready for the CGOA and TKGA event in King of Prussia.  First order of business is to finish my contribution for the Bra-vo auction.  I started it weeks ago, but then put it aside, thinking that I still had plenty of time.  I am sure you all know how that is. 

The free form group will have a booth where we will be exhibiting the "60 odd " pieces, that were crocheted by 60 plus members of the group.  Quite an accomplishement, if you are not attending the conference you can visit the exhibit on line.   www.60-odd.com/pages/mainpage.html 

I am looking forward to seeing everyone there, please stop by the booth and say hello.

Margaret

No comments: