Friday, June 16, 2006

Correction etc

Good Morning Everyone,

In yesterday's post, I referred to the needle arts exhibit in the Indianapolis Artsgarden, as Twist and Turn.  This was an error and the correct title of the exhibit is "Twist and Shout: The New Needlearts.  The exhibition will be there till June 19th, and is by the Florida Craftsmen, Inc., sorry about that. 

I was not able to access the Internet at all yesterday from about 3 pm on.  I spent several frustrating hours on the phone with aol Tech Support, and basically did not have the problem fixed.  When calling aol, it is nearly  impossible to get a person to talk to, and when you finally do, they take you through a series of tasks, which in the end do not work.  At about midnight, I finally gave up. 

For some unexplainable reason, when I tried this morning it worked!  I'll not question why, I just hope it stays this way.  I cannot believe that just 5 years ago, I did not even want a computer in my home, and now just a few hours without Internet access becomes a major disaster. 

Have a great day.

Margaret

 

No comments: