Saturday, May 20, 2006

New York City Crochet Guild Workshop

Hi Everyone, 

Today was a fun day doing a workshop for the New York City Crochet Guild.  They are a very enthusiastic group, which makes teaching a joy.  I tried to put up a few pictures of the workshop, but my computer is not cooperating, it keeps telling me that the pictures are already there, but they are not.  Only a few are.  Anyway, I am so tired right now, so I will try again tomorrow.

Back again this morning, (Sun) still trying to add the other few pics.  I managed to get one more in, but feeling totally frustrated right now.  I will be attending a Happily Hooked on Crochet Guild meeting this afternoon, and hopefully  Dee www.crochetingwithDee.com will be there and she can help me out.  The pics are not great as the workshop room had huge windows, with light flooding in, and it washed out my pictures (a photographer, I am not).  You can see that every one is busily working away.   I discovered later, that several of the woman were working on preemie hats and blankets, which they donate to local hospitals.  By the end of the day, they had quite a pile of completed items.

Have a great day everyone

Margaret

No comments: