Monday, August 17, 2009

My sweater in fashion show


Good Monday Morning Everyone.

I forgot my camera the night of the Fashion Show, and the walk back to the hotel from the conference center, after teaching all day, was just too much to even think about. I was relying on friends to send me pics.

My friend, Jen R, came through for me. The stage area was dark, and taking photos was not easy, but Jen's look great. Myra Wood is wearing my sweater and it looks fabulous on her. The pattern for the sweater will be available in my new book, THE COMPLETE PHOTO GUIDE TO CROCHET, which will be out by years end, and is already available for pre-order on amazon.com.

The sweater is made entirely with Plymouth yarns, mainly Baby Alpaca with Silk, , embellishments are Royal Bamboo, King George, Yardley and Imperiale. Can be made without embellishments if you prefer.

I am teaching this morning, which is shaping up to be another hot sunny day in my part of the world. Summer is finally here!

Have a great day,

Margaret

No comments: