Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Great fashion show pictures

Good Afternoon Everyone,

I cannot believe all the blog posts that I am getting in, but so much
going on at the conference and so much to tell about.

My friend, Molly Andries, from the Texas chapter CGOA,
took some great photos at the fashion show, and she
has given me permission to share them with you.



me,                             Dora
                               Ohrenstein               Lily Chin     Patricia and Yvette

The beautiful wedding gown was the grand prize winner,
designer Patricia Williams of the New York City Crochet Guild
is shown with the lovely Yvette Holmes who modeled the gown.
Yvette is a member of Alamo Rows Crochet Guild of San
Antonio, Texas.


Myra  Wood          Dora



Close-up of my sweater that won first prize
 in the contest.

I'll keep on blogging.

Margaret

No comments: