Wednesday, April 2, 2008

PLUS SIZE CROCHET

                                            















      Hi Everyone,

                                                                    
   I am  getting ready to leave for the Dallas/Fort Worth Fiber Festival tomorrow, and I am getting excited about my trip.  Last year, when I did Camp Crochet Texas, I had such a great time, that I am really looking forward to seeing old friends and making new ones.

Yesterday, it came to my attention that there is an error in PLUS SIZE CROCHET.  A reader took the time to write to me and make me aware of the fact.  I really appreciate it.  The correction will appear in the next printing, but if you own the book, you may want to make a note of it now.

It is on page 106, 2nd row of the shawl pattern.  It should read after the * sk ch-2 space, 5 dc in first dc of shell,  ch 2, sk next 4 dc of shell
1 dc in each next 5 dc, rep from *

Thanks

Have a great day

Margaret

No comments: