Thursday, July 5, 2012


MORE CHAIN LINK 2012 PHOTOS


Hi Everyone,


Here are a few more photos from the conference.


Me and Kathryn

Kathryn's Beautiful Bracelet

I was sitting at the Elegant Ewe booth, (Marci always invites me to do a book signing at her great booth) and a young woman came up to me and showed me a wonderful bracelet that she was wearing and that she had made. She thanked me for my book and said that she loved it. I told her that she must have had me mixed up with someone else, as I did not have anything like that in any of my books. She laughed and was surprised that I did not recognize that she used motifs from THE COMPLETE PHOTO GUIDE TO CROCHET.  I was so amazed that I asked if I could take a photo, Kathryn then took off her bracelet and presented it to me. I wore it for the rest of the conference, and got so many compliments. Thank you Kathryn, I love my bracelet. 


Kathryn is Kathryn Cortave of cortavecreations@aol.com


Another high light of the book signing was sitting next to Doris Chan, My daughter loves Doris' work, and is fast becoming her # 1 fan. Victoria, a conference newbie, stopped by to chat.




                                                       Intermeshing Crochet Class

                                                     The finished bag, isn't it beautiful

More tomorrow, enjoy!

Margaret

No comments: