Thursday, September 10, 2009

COMPLETE PHOTO GUIDE TO CROCHET


Hi Everyone,

I'm really excited today, I finally finished my second book of the back to back books that I have been working on. The first one, THE COMPLETE PHOTO GUIDE TO CROCHET, is all tech edited etc, and will be out by years end. It is already available for pre-sale on amazon. You can see a larger photo and read about it here
http://bit.ly/3BNNt

The second one, which started out just fine gave me a little trouble at the end. Gremlins at work caused a little grief, but at 5:00 pm this evening, I finished the last of the instructions. The final package reached the publisher today, so I can relax for a little bit and enjoy my weekend.

On Saturday, I am going into NYC to attend the Big Apple Knitters Luncheon. This will be the first time that I have been able to attend this, so I am really looking forward to it.

On Sunday, I am hosting the Happily Hooked on Crochet guild meeting at my house, so a busy, fun weekend ahead.

In between all this going on, I also finished another sweater for publication, that got shipped off this morning.

I'll have lots to blog about next week, and hopefully the time to do it :-)

Enjoy your evening,

Margaret

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow 256 pages! Zowie.

Jerry Rigdon said...

Congrats on the newest book, Margaret!!

-Jerry

Priyank said...

This is lovely.

Keep up the good work.

Would like to visit the blog often.

Regards,

Priyank