Friday, October 5, 2007

Hooked for Toddlers

Happy Friday Everyone,

I still have some more photos from
 the conference, but its taking time
to get them all in, so I wanted to address
another subject today.

Someone asked me if I ever designed
toys or doll clothes or other things
beside fashion, and the answer is yes.
I will, from time to time, put up some
photos of things that I have done.

In my recent book - HOOKED FOR TODDLERS -
I have included a "me and my dolly" outfit for little girls.
 I have asked my publishers permission and they
said it was okay to show the photos on my blog.

My little granddaughter loves American Girl
dolls and I have made several outfits for her.


Here's the book and below are
some of the projects featured
inside.


Cool Stripes Toddler Sun Dress


Little waves jumper.

 The books can be
purchased on my web site
http://margarethubertoriginals.com

Have a great weekend!

Margaret

No comments: