Monday, October 15, 2007

HAPPILY HOOKED ON CROCHET 6TH ANNIVERSARY MEETING

Happy Monday Morning Everyone,

Yesterday was a special day, the Happily Hooked on Crochet, CT chapter of CGOA, celebrated our 6th anniversary.  I joined the group shortly after they started, and it has been a fun time. 

The meeting was held at my home, and we had a mini workshop learning how to make cut felted flowers.  I learned the method from Nicky Epstein, who so graciously allows you to teach her method to others.  Nicky's books on trims, felted bags, and knitted and crochet embellishments, are such wonderful resources for every knitter and crocheter.

In addition to learning how to make the flowers, and lots food, Grace Gardiner, our president, arranged for a wonderful anniversary cake, and several door prizes.  We had a gift exchange and lots say fun and laughter.  What a wonderful way to spend a beautiful fall day.

Dee http://crochetwithdee.com
stayed after the meeting to help me with some computer stuff.  Dee is responsible for me becoming a blogger, sometimes I wonder if she is happy or sad to have created this monster :-)


Me and Ruth admiring the cake.





I have more photos, but no more time now,
more later, have a great day.

Margaret

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm absolutely delighted that you're blogging, giving people such as myself, a unique, and wonderous I might add, look into the fiber world of Margaret Hubert!  You Go Girl!!
~Dee