Thursday, May 17, 2007

Ewephoric Weekend

Good Morning Everyone,

I have been very bad about posting here, its so hard to find the time and unless something exciting or interesting is going on, I don't want to bore you.

I have been working on getting the first samples of my new knitting book to the publisher.  They need at least a quarter of the projects pretty quickly so that they can start the layout etc.  I cannot say much about this book as yet, but I can say that it has been a challenge for me.  Perhaps the most challenging so far. 

In addition to getting the samples in, and getting myself ready to leave tomorrow for Ewephoric Weekend in Granby, Connecticut, I am struggling with learning the ins and outs of my new Mac.  My son surprised me on his Easter visit, by bringing me this wonderful piece of equipment.  But---in spite of his assurances that this would make my life so much easier, I am still not so sure.  If using ones brain will help ward off Alzeimers, learning to use the Mac will be doing a lot to preserve my mental health. 

I will be sure to take a lot of pictures at the weekend event, and I will post all about it when I return.

Have a great weekend!

Margaret

No comments: