Tuesday, October 26, 2010


Good Morning Everyone,

Finally beginning to see the light after a very busy month. Mailed out two projects on Friday, one more yesterday, and one going in the mail today. One more (almost done) hopefully out tomorrow. I will then be able to concentrate totally on the new book. I love being busy, but the past two weeks have been a little over the top of "busy", and I am glad that they are behind me.

On Sat, Oct 30, I will be at Stitches East in Hartford, CT doing a book signing at the Elegant Ewe booth. If you are in the area, stop by and say "hi".

Two weeks ago, I attended a family gathering and one of my nieces told me that she would really like to get back into crocheting (she had learned many years ago). She needed something to do, to help her relax. I happened to have a scarf with me, that I had just started on the drive to the gathering. I went out to the car and brought it in. Right in the middle of all the fun going on around us, I gave Mary Anne a brush up lesson. Before long her sister, Anita, was looking over our shoulder, becoming very fascinated with the whole thing. I sent Mary Anne home with my hook and yarn, next day mailed her another skein, and about a week later she sent me photos of herself wearing the scarf AND a matching hat. "Way to go" Mary Anne. A few days later Anita called to thank me, Mary Anne was teaching her also. Any day now I expect to get photos from Anita too. Each one teach two, that's the motto of The Crochet Guild of America. So proud of my nieces.

Have a great day

Margaret

No comments: