Wednesday, July 14, 2010

The Knit and Crochet Conference in NH











Good Morning Everyone,

I just returned home from the fabulous, exciting gathering of knitters and Crocheters in New Hampshire. I taught several classes and they were all full. I taught an all day Knit/Crochet combination free form class, and all the attendees were well on their way to completing a bag by the time the day was over. I also taught Entrelac Crochet, and Finishing like a Pro. Great students and a great time.

The evening activities were terrific, the banquet and fashion show, and the Crochet Contest (my entry won second prize in the Woman's Day Time Fashion category, and I was thrilled.

Below are several photos from the conference. Beginning with the first photo, my entry in the crochet contest, happy camper modeling my sweater that she made from Crochet! magazine, winner of one of my hats donated for auction to raise money for the Leukemia Society, Donna and Amy from Crochetville and me, happy attendees at the fashion show and banquet,
Me and Rebeca V, winners of my other 2 hats.

I am going to post about the conference in two separate blog entries, more tomorrow.

Have a great day

Margaret

No comments: