Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Book Signing at Lion Brand




Good Morning Everyone,

Please come and visit at the beautiful Lion Brand Studio for my book signing for my new book THE COMPLETE PHOTO GUIDE TO CROCHET, on June 3rd. I'd love to meet you.
My last trip to the studio was so much fun, I'm SO looking forward to visiting again.

Margaret Hubert Book Signing and Designer Talk now accepting RSVPs ...
Join Studio favorite Margaret Hubert for a designer talk and book signing of her newest ... Margaret Hubert. In the body of the e-mail, please list your: ...
www.lionbrandyarnstudio.com/.../wp-trackback.php?p=3506

Here is the correct link for Lion Brand http://www.lionbrandyarnstudio.com/lionStudioBlog/?p=3506

I would also like to mention that in addition to the book signing, I will be doing a master class on FINISHING LIKE A PRO, on June 6th from 2 to 5 pm. Hope to see you there


Have a great day

Margaret

1 comment:

Valerie said...

To RSVP: Use this link:

http://www.lionbrandyarnstudio.com/lionStudioBlog/?p=3506