Friday, March 12, 2010

Happy Weekend coming up


Good Afternoon Everyone. I realize that the days just go flying by and no blog post yet again
.
My daughter sent me a photo of my grand daughter with a quilt that she made for a school project. She is really turning into a crafty little person, already knitting and crocheting, now quilting. When I asked her if the teacher thought her mom helped her, she said that she showed the teacher all the little holes in her fingers from sewing!


I just received notice that I am nominated for the Best Free Form Crochet Designer on the Flamie Awards. Being honored for the second year, is very, very nice. As a result of the nomination, there has been a flurry of activity on my website, and some new orders for my Free Form Books and my Free Form DVD's, so thank you Laura and the Flamie Awards. Vote at http://www.surveymonkey.com/2010Flamies

Sunday is our Happily Hooked on Crochet Guild meeting. I am so looking forward to going,
as I missed last month due to illness. We are supposed to be getting lots of rain, but as long as it does not snow, I will get there.



Have a great weekend!

Margaret

No comments: