Friday, July 17, 2009

Crochet/knit classes





Happy Friday Everyone,

Monday's are very busy at the Yarn Box
in Pawling NY. Marie Stewart, the owner
has always offered both knitting and crochet lessons for her customers. I usually teach the crochet classes in the morning and Marie teaches the
knitting classes in the afternoon. This past Monday, however, the classes overlapped and
we had a full house of students. Every one
busily working on their own projects.

In the first photo, that's Marie,( left) and me, standing at head of table.

Have a great weekend everyone.

Margaret



1 comment:

Gloria P. said...

Looks like a great time. Our crochet group here in MA hasn't got off the ground, I personally don't think the organizer does much advertising because the group including the class part is free and she teaches crochet at two craft stores and she'd lose money which I understand. I am moving to Austin and Crochet seems to be really big....they have 521 memember in there crochet group/network and a group almost every day of the week, I am so excited, can't wait.