Friday, January 4, 2008

New Book by Myra Wood

Good Morning Everyone,

It is frigid in NY this morning, hovering around 7 degrees, and the ice and snow from last week is still not melting.  Great weather to stay in, light a fire, and get some knitting and crocheting done.

I mailed off another proposal this morning, which is due Jan 8th, nothing like cutting those deadlines pretty close :-).

I leave on Tuesday morning for California and TNNA, temperatures are supposed to go into the fifties by next week, so hopefully I will get there without too many delays.

My dear friend, Myra Wood, has just written a wonderful book,
CREATIVE CROCHET LACE, and I have the privilege of being represented in the gallery pages.  Myra has given me permission to tell you about the book, even though it is not quite ready for shipping.  It is available for pre-order on 
http://myrawood.com or  http://amazon.com

You can also see more of Myra's amazing work by clicking on her site.






Have a wonderful day!

Margaret

No comments: