Thursday, September 20, 2012

More Reno Fun

Good Morning Everyone,

Woke up to the sound of my heat coming on, its really cool this morning, and I am so not ready for the cold weather yet.

I took so many photos at the Reno conference (I should say that I kept handing my camera to any one passing by) that I am having a ball going over them again.



My friend, Prudence Mapstone, found a copy of my first book (long out of print), and carried it all the way from Australia so that I could sign it for her. Now that is a true friend!


Laurinda Reddig's beautiful vest won the grand prize in the Crochet Contest.  The pictures do not do it justice.  The detail is incredible and the vest is completely reversible.  Truly a work of art.



Back view of Laurinda's vest.


One of my students from the New Hampshire Conference (sorry I forgot her name for the moment, maybe it will come back to me).


 Myra Wood, Me and Melba at the dinner and fashion show.



Jennifer Hansen and me at the dinner and fashion show.


 Myra Wood, Melba, Me, Jorel, Mirtooli, Prudence Mapstone, Barbara Wunder Hynes and Jennifer Hansen at the "Ball".



The "die hards" who do not want the party to end gathering in the lobby. Tammy Hildebrand, Ellen Gormley, Doris Chan, Jenny King, Vashti Braha, Laurinda, Barbara Wunder Hynes, Mirtooli, Marty Miller, Melba, Me, Linda Dean, Jorel, Kathleen Sams, Amy Shelton.

Still more to come, have a great day.

Margaret

No comments: