Thursday, December 1, 2011



Good Morning Everyone,

I hope that everyone had a great Thanksgiving and, if you are anything like me, you are already rushing into preparing for Christmas.

How did the busy holiday time sneak up on us so quickly? It seems that the days go flying by so quickly that I am always playing "catch-up". I am working on another new book and that means coming up with lots of new ideas, ordering yarn, and making it all come together into a book.

I get lots of letters from readers telling me that they loved a design, and occasionally someone sends me a picture of their work. I love receiving the photos, and when I receive permission, I love sharing them with you.

Here is the latest in my gallery of photos from readers. L is wearing the "Fred" sweater from the "Fred and Ginger" sweaters in INTERWEAVE CROCHET magazine. I really should do some more sweaters for little boys, L is a perfect little model.

Have a great day,

Margaret

PS: Watch here for an announcement tomorrow.


No comments: