Tuesday, April 13, 2010

HAPPILY HOOKED ON CROCHET CHAPTER APRIL MEETING












Good Morning Everyone,

On Sunday, I hosted my guild chapter, and what a fun filled day it was. My house was filled with friends, good cheer, lots of laughing and learning going on. I was teaching them how to do a stitch called Tunisian and Shells. This stitch is one of the many stitches featured in my new book THE COMPLETE PHOTO GUIDE TO CROCHET. Some found it a little challenging, but by days end, most of them "got it".

Of course we always have time for good food and show and tell. Hinda, loved making the crochet hook holder from my book KNIT OR CROCHET - HAVE IT YOUR WAY, so much, that she made a second one. Ruth decorated a sweatshirt with crochet motifs and Irene showed us her very first knitting project, a lovely lace weight cowl. Intensive project for a beginner, great job Irene.

I love this group of lively, energetic happy crocheters, every meeting is an adventure.

The beautiful Spring weather also helped to make this a really special day.

Have a great day,

Margaret

1 comment:

prettyinink0402 said...

Looks like so much fun! I wish there was something like this where I live!!!