Thursday, November 12, 2009

TEACHING AND LEARNING





Good Morning All,

I had a very busy weekend, well actually a very busy few days.
On Saturday, I taught a second set of workshops for the Soundview Knitting Guild, on Sunday, I attended the 8th Anniversary Meeting of the Happily Hooked on Crochet Chapter of CGOA. In addition to our anniversary party, with all the goodies etc, Lily Chin was our guest teacher. Lily taught a workshop on Crochet Tips and Tricks from her new book by the same name. As usual, in addition to a great presentation, Lily was lots of fun.

On Monday, I taught my usual Monday morning class, and last night I attended
a "knit/crochet for our troops" night at my local yarn shop. Marie Stewart, owner of the Yarn and Craft Box in Pawling, NY, a very crochet friendly shop, hosted the
night and gave discounts to all who bought yarn to knit, helmet liners, scarves and neck warmers. I forgot my camera, but one of the organizers promised to send me
pictures and more information on their group. I will post about it, when I receive the info.

I took lots more photos, but for some reason they are very dark. First two photos are the HH_CC meeting with Lily. Second two are the Soundview Knitting Guild.

Have a great day,

Margaret

No comments: