Monday, March 20, 2006

Tim Klein's Art Car etc.

Hi All,

I just received a nice e-mail from Tim, telling me that his car and many other art cars, are going to be featured in the May issue of Reader's Digest Magazine.  Tim is thrilled that his work will be receiving such national coverage.  Great news Tim www.artcar.com  I cannot wait to see the issue. 

I am just finishing up instructions for two projects that were mailed off on Friday.  Another deadline met, a few more still looming.  I love it though, always something waiting to be finished.

I also started playing with a new free form piece for myself.  I hope to get it done before my trip to England to attend EXPECT THE UNEXPECTED, a crochet event to be held in Morcambe.  After Morcambe, I am planning a trip to Wales to visit an Internet friend.  Brenda and I are both members of the International Free Form List, and have been exchanging e-mails for about 5 years.  Time is passing by very quickly and April 30th will be here before I know it. 

Have a good night

 

Margaret

No comments: