Friday, March 31, 2006

Reaping more teaching rewards

I received a lovely e-mail and photos of Lisa, wearing a dress that I helped her create.  I am so proud of Lisa,  and doesn't she look great in the dress?  Lisa came into my local yarn shop one day, while I was just visiting.  I usually give crochet lessons on Monday mornings at the shop, but Lisa was looking for a particular style knit dress.  We looked through the instruction books and really could not find a simple knitted dress, so I told Lisa, that, if she were willing to work with me, I would write instructions for a dress.  Took a little trial and error, but the results speak for themselves.  Thanks for sharing Lisa.

In a little while, I will be driving to Avon, CT, to teach 2 workshops at The Wool Connection's Ewephoric Weekend.  Great weekend gathering, to learn, socialize and shop, a yarnaholic's dream.  I will bring my camera, and have a lot to report next week.

Have a great weekend everyone!

Margaret

 

 

No comments: