Saturday, March 11, 2006

Power of the Internet

Hi everyone,

I know that I have to find a new  word, besides amazing, to describe the power of the Internet.  I am constantly in awe of this great tool available for our use.  When I think that 5 short years ago, I refused to have a computer in my home.  I felt that I would never learn the technology, and that I would never use it.  I have never been so wrong about anything! 

Now, thanks to my son's insistence, I am in business, with my own Web page margarethubertoriginals, and wonders never cease, thanks to Dee  CrochetwithDee my own Blog. 

This fact was brought home to me,  yet again,  this morning.  I am in the process of trying to develop new workshop proposals, and I sent a post to a knit list asking for some input on what classes would be welcomed by students.  Within a very short period of time, I had some very excellent suggestions.  I have started a file on the responses and hope to develop some great new workshops in the next few months.  Thank you all who took the time to respond.

My next step is to write to the crochet lists.  If anyone has any ideas that they would like to share with me, please let me know.

Have a great weekend

Margaret

No comments: