Tuesday, March 7, 2006

More good news

Hi Everyone,

Yesterday, I received a contract in the mail to do another book.  I am really excited about this, as it will be the fifth in a series that I have done for Creative Publishers International.  You can see the first two, being released in June, on amazon.com.  They are HOOKED BAGS and HOOKED HATS.  While you are on amazon, check out NEW IDEAS FOR TODAY'S CROCHET, by Jean Leinhauser and Rita Weiss.  There are a few of my designs in this book and one is on the cover, bottom left corner (not the bathing suit, which is spectacular).  I am also in the process of working out the details for another booklet.  I love being so busy. 

Of course my upcoming trip to England, April 30 to May 10th, is shaping up to be an exciting time.  I will be going to Morcambe, England to attend workshops and festivities designed to bring Crochet back to Morcambe.  Pauline Turner is the force putting this event together.  Pauline calls it "Expect the Unexpected".  After the conference, I will be heading to Wales, to visit my friend Brenda, for a few days. 

Because of my traveling, a family wedding, and holidays, my Spring teaching schedule is lighter than usual, but I will be teaching April 21 - 23 for the Big Apple Knitting Guild in NYC,  May 20th for the NYC Crochet Guild, June 3rd and 4th at the Yarn and Craft Box in Pawling, NY.  I still do a weekly crochet class every Monday morning at the Yarn and Craft Box.  Believe it or not, I already have a few bookings for Sept and Oct. 

I am planning on attending Chain Link in King of Prussia, PA in July, and Stitches Midwest in Rosemont, Il in Aug.

Have a great day

 

Margaret

.

No comments: