Tuesday, March 13, 2007

More on Felting etc

Good Morning Everyone,

Every since I took a class from Nicky Epstein,
on making cut felted flowers, a door opened in
my brain, and I have been having a lot of fun with
felting.  I brought some of my bags to the guild
meeting on Sunday, and everyone enjoyed seeing
them and wanted to make some too.

I have been experimenting with knit and crochet,
both the bags and the embellishments and I have
lots more things ready for the felting process.  You
can see two of the bags by scrolling down a few
entries, and I will be posting more soon.
Nicky has written lots of books on flowers and felting
and other stuff, if you want to know more about Nicky,
and get a jolt of inspiration,  go to www.nickyepstein.com

I am just about finished proof reading my new book on
Plus Size Crochet, and it is being photographed right
now, so it won't be too long before it is on the stands.
 In fact, amazon.com is already taking advance orders.

My toddler book is out, and just last week I started
another new book.  I love being so busy.

Have a great day everyone!

Margaret

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I already advance orded the plus size book from Amazon;) Now maybe if you have a toddler book come out, I'll have a toddler to crochet for...maybe....