Sunday, March 4, 2007

Its a small world

Good Morning Everyone,

We finally have a beautiful, sun shiny morning, not too warm yet, but at least the sun is out.
 
Every day I am surprised by a happening on the amazing thing that we call The Internet.  Yesterday, I went to a bridal shower in New Jersey.  I wore my jacket, pictured left, to the shower and I received lots of compliments. 

Shortly after arriving back home, I checked my e-mail, and was so surprised to have an e-mail from a friend. My friend told me that, on a fiber list that she subscribes to, someone mentioned going to a bridal shower that day, and meeting someone wearing a beautiful jacket.  The poster, then mentioned me by name, and my friend could not wait to tell me about it.  What fun! 

I love it!

Enjoy the day

Margaret

No comments: