Sunday, March 11, 2007

Happily Hooked on Crochet

Hi Everyone,

I just returned home from a meeting of The Happily Hooked on Crochet Group, a chapter of CGOA, meeting in Danbury, CT.  I cannot believe that I have been a member of this great group for almost 5 years already.  Time sure does fly by when you are having fun.

Grace, our president was working on a lovely filet crochet piece, and another member, Mary Ann L, was almost finished with her great jacket. 

This is one happy, enthusiastic group, and everyone was busily working away all afternoon.  Hilda, showed us how to make a scarf using finger crochet.  Unfortunately, I did not think to take a picture of a finished one.  We all had our fingers occupied making the scarves.  I did not finish mine, as I did not like the yarn that I was using, I will try again later.

We had two visitors from the New York City Crochet Guild, Barbara Williams, their president, and Mary DuBois. A good time was had by all.

Have a good evening

Margaret

No comments: