Thursday, March 22, 2007

HOOKED THROWS CORRECTIONS

Hi Everyone,

I have just found out that there are two errors in the Hooked Throws book.  One of them we found very early on and has already been corrected in the reprints.  The second one, I received an e-mail from a reader just yesterday. 

Page 13: Spicy Stripes Throw, the hook size  shown is P/Q (15 mm), this should be size P/11.5 mm hook. 

Page 35: Double-Up Wrap, calls for the use of two yarns held together throughout.  One of the yarns was omitted in the yarn list.  The second yarn should be Trellis, by Lion Brand.

So far, these are the only two errors that we are aware of.  I guess errors are inevitable, but I was feeling really good since we had not found any before this. 

I plan to put up an errors page on my web site, but please feel free to write to me if you find any errors in any of the books.

Enjoy the day

Margaret

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi... I am amaised to find some crochet/knitting lovers and experts on those blogs... found your blog on Joe's... I am a real beginner, trying crochet in this time, very very slowly.
Will come round again.
Valerie
http://journals.aol.co.uk/iiimagicxx/surreality/