Friday, April 27, 2007

Ewephoric Weekend

Good Morning Everyone,

Looking out my window this morning, I finally see yellow daffodils and forsythia.  We are little late blooming up on my hilltop, but its finally happening.

The arrival of Spring also means it is almost time for Ewephoric Weekend.  This so aptly named weekend was first started over 14 years ago by Pyllis and Bob, owners of The Wool Connection, in Avon Ct.  When Pyllis and Bob decided to retire, there was a hugh sigh of regret heard all over the area. 

Then the good news.  We heard that Marji's Yarncrafts in Granby Ct, was picking up the ball and running with it.  Working with Phyllis and Bob, they started a plan to continue Ewephoric Weekend.  I just heard from Cheryle this morning and registration is going great.

If you haven't signed up and would like to, here's the information:

Date:  May 19th & 20th, 2007
 
Where:  Marji's Yarncrafts 
               381 Salmon Brook Street
               Granby, CT 06035
                860.653.9700
Note:  Marji's is just 15 minutes from where the Wool Connection was located.
 
Some of the Teachers:  Margaret Hubert, Lily Chin, Judy Pascale, Andrea Asars, Barbara Hillery
 
Anyone interested in attending, please e-mail Marji at MarjisYarnMail@sbcglobal.net to be put on Brochure Mailing list or check Marji's website http://www.marjisyarncrafts.com/ .

I will be teaching 2 classes on Sat the 19th.  I wish I could be there for the 2 days, but I have a family graduation on the 20th.

The 2 classes that I will be teaching are:

Spectacular Squares
Sensational Slip Stitches

Hope to see your there for the truly "ewephoric" weekend for knitters and crocheters alike.

Have a great day!

Margaret

No comments: