Friday, April 7, 2006

New Ideas for Today's Crochet

Hi all,

Every one who knows Dee www.crochetwithdee.com , knows that she is a dynamo on 2 feet.  She is bound and determined to get me to do the blog thing, and do it right.  Today, she has introduced me to, via the Internet,  a helper of sorts, who is supposed to get me through all my blogging problems.  She really could not stand all the tears and carrying on over some lost numbers :-). Thank you Dee, we shall see how that goes.  I will keep you posted. 

I Thought that I would mention another great new book coming out soon, NEW IDEAS FOR TODAY'S CROCHET by Jean Leinhauser and Rita Weiss.  I have a few designs in this book and I cannot wait to see it.  You can check it out on www.amazon.com  (and even order it in advance).  Wait till you see the cover, just fabulous.  One of my designs is in bottom corner of the cover, but the spectacular bathing suit, that  is the main cover design, is breathtaking. 

Have a great day

Margaret

No comments: