Tuesday, April 11, 2006

THE Bag

Good morning everyone, 

Its a beautiful, sun shiny day in Ny this morning and maybe, Spring has finally arrived. 

The picture of the craft bag above, has a really funny story behind it.  I do not sell the bags, and I am not affiliated with them in any way, I just love it. 

Last month at the Happily Hooked on Crochet Guild meeting, 3 or 4 of the members all had this great bag, overflowing with yarn and all their stuff.  I loved it immediately and had to have one. It has all kinds of pockets on every side, inside and outside, it even has a little drawer that pulls out of the bottom.  I felt that you really could be organized with a bag like this.   They told me that they purchased them in AC Moore in the craft department.  I mentioned it to my  daughter, as there is a shop near to where she lives,  and asked her if she ever saw one, to buy it for me.  I called her one day, and she laughed, said "guess where I am, standing at the checkout, buying THE  bag for you."  I asked her what color she chose, (do you believe it?) and I asked her to exchange the one she chose, for the green.  The cashier was very tolerant, and allowed her to exchange colors :-). 

The very next weekend, while attending The Ewephoric Weekend, I arrived at breakfast Saturday morning wearing my Spectacular Squares Poncho.  Several women were standing by laughing and talking.  As I passed by one of them said "we were admiring your back", so naturally I did this little swirl around, showing them the back of my poncho - she laughed and said, "your poncho is very lovely, but we were admiring your BAG, where did you get it?".   Talk about a pin in your balloon :-(!

have a great day

Margaret

 

 

No comments: