Saturday, April 8, 2006

The Joys of Learning Something New

Hi Everyone,

When I posted all the photos and details about Ewephoric Weekend, I neglected to mention that several of the photos were taken in the Twirls and Swirls class, being taught by Barbara Hillery www.PlayingwithString.com .  Barbara teaches this great workshop on making the most wonderful twirly shapes, both knit and crochet, that can be made into bags, pillows, hats, etc.  They are also great for adding to your free form work.  Barbara had some super samples to show the class.   I really enjoyed being the student for a change.  As you can see by the photos, everyone is having a ball playing with their string.  That's Barbara on the right, and Dee www.CrochetwithDee.com, in the first photo. 

Tomorrow I plan to attend the regular monthly meeting of the Happily Hooked on Crochet Guild in CT.  Always a fun day for me. 

Have a great day,

Margaret  

No comments: