Saturday, May 3, 2008

Another Great New Book

Hi Everyone,

It has been a busy week for me, and aol is driving me slightly mad with my blog.  Days go by, and I cannot add an entry.

Two days ago, I received a copy of a new book by Jean Leinhauser and Rita Weiss, NEW IDEAS FOR TODAY'S KNITTING.

Jean and Rita asked a group of designers to create knitted clothes that are glamorous and sometimes daring, for this book. 

I have several designs in the book, and the cover is my little black dress, called "A Little Night Music".  There are over twenty designs in the book, from bikinis, shells, accessories, dresses and jackets.  Even a bridal dress.  Something for
 everyone. 

As usual, Jean and Rita have put together a great book.  Each item has lots of photos, showing back and side views.  Readers will love to be able to see  closeups from every angle.
The instructions are not cramped on the page, lots of white space for easy reading.

If you want to add a little excitement to your knitting, this is the
book for you.





Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Margaret

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Margaret, you are amazing!!!
~Dee

Anonymous said...

congratulations! too bad I don't knit, I'd be buying that to put with the rest of my colletion of your books.