Thursday, January 24, 2008

New Stitch Dictionary/Calendar

Good Morning All,

After returning home from TNNA, I had a very unproductive week.  I just could not get it together, but finally back on track.

While I was away, a car rammed our mailboxes, which are almost a mile away from my house.  I did not know till yesterday, that because of the damage, the post office was not delivering our mail, and we had to go collect it at the post office (which is 6 miles away).  Needless to say, I had a stack of mail waiting. 

The nice surprise was that my copy of the new 365 CROCHET STITCHES A YEAR calendar, by Jean Leinhauser and Rita Weiss, was in that stack.



It is a perpetual calendar, so you can use it forever on your desktop, and there is a stitch for every day of the year.  Close up color photos, lots of innovative use of multi color stitches, which I love, and clear instructions.

I'm planning on testing a ton of these stitches, then I'll donate the test squares to Warm Up America or some other worthy charity.

Have a great day!

Margaret

No comments: