Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Another New Book etc

Good Morning Everyone,

Yesterday I received the mock up of my latest book for Creative Publishing International.  This is the fifth in the "HOOKED" series, and will be in the stores sometime after the first of the year.  amazon is already taking pre-orders.

It is incredible to me, that so much of the work that I have done over the past 2 years, is all coming out at the same time.  I love it!  I still get a charge out of seeing the designs in print, and receiving that first copy of a new book is special.

The second photo is a picture of my totally finished, modular doll sweater, crystal buttons and all.  If you remember, I made this sweater in Barbara Hillary Van Elson's (www.PlayingwithString.com) workshop a few weeks ago.  Just got around to putting finishing touches on it.  The first of 4 Christmas doll sweaters I will be making for darling grand daughter's doll family. 

Almost time to leave for Crochet Texas, cannot wait to meet the group.

Have a great day,

Margaret

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there, fellow nominee...

I'd just like to congratulate you on becoming a nominee for the, '2006 Vivi Awards' and wish you the very best of luck on voting day. I know how excited you must be, because I too was voted for, in the 'Best Video Blog' catagory.

If you want to see exactly how excited I was, check out my video response here:

http://journals.aol.co.uk/davethesod/mish-mash/entries/677

As my blog is less than one month old and it doesn't have very many viewers yet, perhaps you could help me out and increase my chances come voting day, by sharing the link to my blog with all of your friends, but only if you enjoy it, of course. If you could do that for me, I'd be ever so grateful.

Here it is...

http://journals.aol.co.uk/davethesod/mish-mash/

Once again, all the best and good luck with the votes on, 2nd November...

Anonymous said...

Just stopping by to congratulate you on your Vivi nomination. I love to crochet, my mom taught me when I was 8 yrs old, and I still love it! Good luck to you on Nov 2 from a fellow nominee!

Hugs, Mandy ~ http://journals.aol.com/mmartinez07/UnhappilyEverAfter/

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your VIVI nomination!

Krissy
http://journals.aol.com/fisherkristina/SometimesIThink