Monday, October 26, 2009

STITCHES EAST, HARTFORD, CT







Happy Monday Morning Everyone,

I am running out to teach this morning but thought that I would take a minute to share pictures from Stitches East in Hartford Ct. Not a bad drive from my house at all, took about an hour and forty minutes, Convention Center is practically right off the highway, so no trouble at all. My friends Carol D. and Frances F. attended with me. They had a ball as they had never been to a venue like this before

Picture taking in the market is very limited, and you can only take pictures with
permission from the person that you are taking a picture of.

One of the highlights of my trip was getting to meet up with my dear friend Myra Wood. Myra was there teaching and also signing her brand new book. We thought that we were going to miss each other, but Myra's plans changed slightly and she was able to spend a little more time in the market, so we got to spend a little time together.

First Photo, Myra and me with Myra's beautiful new book, wait till you see the gorgeous photos in this book, CRAZY LACE.

Next Myra, me and Claudia.

Kathleen Sams (Red Heart Yarns) and Myra.

Penny Sitler, me.

Kathleen and Me

Barry Klein (Trendsetter Yarns) and me.

I'll add to this tonight, have to run now.

Enjoy the day,

Margaret

1 comment:

Shelby Allaho said...

It looks like you are having a wonderful time. I wish I could be there! Have a safe trip back home.