Thursday, October 8, 2009

Free Form Workshop
















Good Morning All,

Life has been kind of hectic lately but finally finished all
but the tech editing of the latest book. This book was the second of back to back books. The first one THE COMPLETE PHOTO GUIDE TO CROCHET is due out by years end, and is available on amazon for pre-order.

I have said many times, that teaching is the most fun of all the knit/crochet related things that I do. When enthusiastic students send me photos of their projects, I just love it. A few months ago, I did a free form knit and crochet combination Free Form Class, and one of my students really took off. She sent me photos of her items and gave me permission to share them with you.

The workshop was held at the Lion Brand Studio in New York City. If you
have not visited there yet, and are any where in the area, be sure to stop in and see them. Beautiful shop and helpful, friendly staff. I will be back there in the spring.

In the class, we concentrated on making a bag, but I included instructions for the vest in my handout booklet. Kathleen really took off and completed all of the above items. Thanks so
much for sharing with us Kathleen, looking forward to seeing what else you come up with.

Have a great day!

Margaret


No comments: