Thursday, July 19, 2007

MORE NEW HAMPSHIRE CONFERENCE/Lion Brand




Good Morning Everyone,

I am finally getting to the bottom of the long list of e-mails
 that awaited me on my return.  One of them was the
Lion Brand news letter.  The featured book this month
was my HOOKED BAGS.  This has been a popular book
in the "hooked" series.






This group of pictures from the conference are probably
the last that I'll post.  I have more, but they need some editing,
and I haven't  figured out how to do that as yet.


Pirk and Noreen clowning at the Freeformer's dinner




Melody , Kesam and Mel at the banquet



Myra, Andrea, Jen, Pam, Barbara W-H



Me and Jen (which one is the Stitch Diva???)

www.stitchdiva.com

Mini Dee and Karen enjoying  some after party fun



Partying in Dee's room after the ball.  From left to right
Lori, member of The Chain Gang chapter of CGOA, Dee and Jen,
members of the Happily Hooked on Crochet Chapter.  Dee is
one of the founders and also is THE Dee www.crochetwithdee.com




Haley on the left, and Rose, still able to give a radiant smile,
after her fall while taking a walk at the conference.  Rose
and Haley are former students of Dee and members of
The Chain Gang chapter of CGOA in Stamford, Ct.  Rose
founded the chapter.  That's my reflection in the mirror
taking the photo.



More at Dee's after party, from the left, Jen, Mr Dee,
Grace, Myra  and Jen


Have a great day!

Margaret


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi
I got the "Hooked Bags" for Mother's Day from my sons, it's _great_
but all your books (even your old ones) are....

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the book!  Great photos, looks like so much fun!