Wednesday, July 5, 2006

More on the Mystery Book

Good Morning all,

Thanks to everyone who wrote with tips on locating THE book.  I have tried them all to no avail.  I still have not heard from anyone who actually owns this book.  This in itself is very strange.  One of my books was a book club selection over twenty years ago, and copies of that book are all around.  Thousands were sold, and I see it on ebay and amazon all the time (and not very expensive either :-).  I meet people, who tell me that they own my book, all the time.  It is definitely odd to me, that a book which was released in November 2004, is nowhere.   I wrote to the book club that supposedly had it as a selection, and their response was "Thank you for contacting us.  Unfortunately, the book is no longer available through the Club".  That was it, 2 sentences, with no other information, another dead end.  Sooooo, the mystery continues.  Today, I am going to try my local Library and see what happens.

Have a great day

Margaret

No comments: