Wednesday, September 19, 2012

More Photos from Reno Conference

Good Morning Everyone,

Stormy weather all around yesterday, spent the day pouring over yarn colors. I am starting another new book and I have to start ordering yarns for all the new projects. I love this part of my job.

More photos from the Reno Conference

 Amy Shelton from Crochetville, Nancy Nehring and Cari Clement, editor of KNIT 1-2-3 and CROCHET 1-2-3 having fun at Professional Development Day.



Patty Lyon and Zontee Hue from Lion Brand, enjoying a morning snack before heading to the Lion Brand Booth in the market.


 Jorel, Prudence, Me and Kathleen Sams from Red Heart at the Red Heart- Crochetville's very busy booth in the market.



 Me, book signing at the Red Heart/Crochetville Booth.  Met lots of enthusiastic crocheters.



 Kathleen Sams, me and Josie.





Myra, Jennifer and Me.

Have a great day!

Margaret

No comments: