Thursday, August 11, 2011

Classes at MN Conference July 2011













Wednesday was such a busy day. After the Professional Development Day program, Many of us loaded into buses and went over to the MN Fiber Center for a special program. This event was originally planned to induct Jean Leinhauser into the CGOA Hall of Fame, as its very first member, but it also turned into a moving memorial for Jean. Rita Weiss, Jean's business partner and very dear friend, put together a spectacular slide show of Jean's life, there was not a dry eye in the place.

Thursday was the beginning of classes, friends gathering, the market preview, busy, busy, busy and lots of fun. Photos 3 and 4 are of 2 of my classes. Somehow after the first two classes, I forgot to take photos.


Have a great day!

Margaret


1 comment:

robynlicious said...

I'm the one all the way on the right. My name's Robyn Schoessow. This was my first Chain Link and it was absolutely phenomenal. Professional Development Day was more than I dreamed, and all the excitement and knowledge and experience from everyone in the biz nearly exploded my head. I'm energized to apply for Associate Professional status, something I've long wanted to do but was scared to take the leap.

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with all of us! I'm sure I'm not the only newbie who loved hearing you talk.