Friday, May 14, 2010

Playing Catch Up






Good Morning Everyone,

I have been working on finishing my latest book, because I am very anxious to have it finished. I just sent in the final set of instructions and now have to work on some of the introductory text. Almost done! It is going to be a re-make of my Annie's Attic Free Form Book. There will be a few of the old favorite patterns, All but one re-done in a new yarn, and several all new designs. I'm excited about this book, as I was sad when it was out of print. As soon as I have a cover photo, I will post it for you.

My book,THE COMPLETE PHOTO GUIDE TO CROCHET, released in December 2009, is getting all kinds of lovely reviews, and THE COMPLETE PHOTO GUIDE TO KNITTING will be released very soon now. I have been one busy little beaver.

I always love it when readers send me photos of their work, here is the latest ones that I have received. I want to thank Marci, for sending me photos of the skirt, halter and bag that she made from HOOKED FOR TODDLERS. Beautiful outfit Marci, thanks again for sending the photos.


Have a great weekend everyone.

Margaret

No comments: