Tuesday, June 16, 2009

I Love Teaching







Good evening everyone, I love teaching, especially when students send me photos of their finished projects and they are so beautiful.
The first photos are of my grand daughter, Nicole and her doll. My daughter Sharon, whipped up their outfits last week to wear to a family party. Nicole's dress bodice is knit with crochet trim, doll's is crocheted. Great job Sharon! Sharon learned to knit and crochet at a very young age and made her first afghan at age 7, it was a giant
great granny square. I believe that she still has it.


The beautiful bag was done by BarbAnn in my Free Form Knit/Crochet Combo class at the Squam Art Workshops. The first photo is the back of the bag, second photo is the front. Great job BarbAnn, your bag is stunning! BarbAnn's color combo is so striking, even more beautiful in person. Squam was so much fun, everyone had a ball and they were delighted with their bags.

Carol D made the beautiful reversible shell blanket for her grand daughter. Carol attended my class on Reversible Shell Stitch, at the Yarn Box in Pawling, NY. Great job Carol, please send me a photo of your grand daughter when you give her the blanket.
Carol has been turning out an impressive array of crochet items this year.

Thanks everyone for sharing your work with me and my blog viewers.

Have a great evening!

Margaret




No comments: