Wednesday, April 15, 2009

This and That

Good Morning Everyone,

I hope that the holidays were happy ones
for all, lots of family, friends and good food.
My weekend was filled with all of the above.

I am doing two workshops this weekend at
THE YARN AND CRAFT BOX in Pawling, Ny
and I am trying to get ready for them.

I am also preparing for my upcoming workshops at Squam
Lake, NH http://www.squamartworkshops.com/index.php
I am excited by the Squam Lake workshops as this will be
a first time for me, and the setting looks absolutely beautiful.
Check out their web page for the list of classes and the
great line up of teachers. Hope to see some of you there.

On another note, I did it, I signed onto Twitter. I had
reservations about adding another thing to my already
very busy life, but my son convinced me that "I just had
to part of it all". Of course he was right, it is a lot
of fun, very informative, and a very easy way to keep
track of what is going on all around us. I just have to
either get up an hour earlier, or go to bed an hour later
to fit it all in.

Have a great day

Margaret

No comments: