Thursday, January 8, 2009

NEW YEAR RESOLUTIONS ETC





GOOD MORNING EVERYONE,

I hope that your holidays were great and that 2009
is the best year ever. I have been really bad about posting recently
but my one and only resolution is to try to do better at that.








As I was taking down my Christmas decorations yesterday , I
realized, that when you are in the business of knitting and
crocheting, people tend to give you related gifts. I have several
ornaments that relate to this. I think among the cutest that I
have ever received, are the two little sweater ornaments from
Anthropology that my daughter-in-law put in my stocking. They
are little works of art.

My "thing" for the holidays is to make each new family member
a giant Christmas Stocking. This started with the birth of my first
son, and has continued through the addition of new in-laws, grand
children and now a great grandson.

I thought I'd share some photos with you.

HAPPY NEW YEAR


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The little guy doesn't look unhappy at all to be snugged up in his stocking! :D